Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 5 of my adventures!!!

Ok, well right now I am INCREDIBLY tired. It is only 8:30 pm. Blaaahhh!!! Well, today I Went to 2 enclish classes. That was interesting. All the kids asked me if americans ate Burger King Every day. Then their assignment was on the food we eat everyday. hahah. Then I went and rockclimbed in their gym. Yep, I was probably the worst. haha, o well. Wel then I went on anther thing a climbed a rope to the ceiling and just repelled and hung there for a while. Then I came back down. IT took a LOT of upper body strength. Urrggghhh! O, so I am now a body builder. Wen I come back u can check out my muscles. Hahaha, jk.!!! On Wednesday they have a 3 hour lunch break and can leave school. Everything there is all within like a 1.5 mile radius so we ALL went to this restraunt for lunch. Delicious. Had tart flambay. Probably did not spell that right :/ Well it was pizza crust that was EXTREMELY thin, like your fingernail. With cheese and stuff an top. AMAZINGLY good. Then Hanna wanted to go shopping, so I we went. Then I ust chilled outside with everyone while they were in their classes. Then went to a cafe with Camille and her friend.Then walked a little. Then went back to her house. Ate dinner. Keish with ham in it. It was pretty good, I am not tooo much a fan of eggs. But otherwise it was really good. Then showereed, and heree I am now, typing this... Well bye everyone, love ya!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a great time! Does everyone speak English too? What do you think of all the accents? Stay safe and don't forget to get me a cool T-shirt and maybe something for my desk!

    Love ya,

    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddie,
    I love your very descriptive blogs, they are so informative I feel like I am right there with you. Glad you're having a great time!! Stay safe and keep writing.
    Love,
    Tavi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Madison

    Sounds like your keeping real busy , I really enjoy reading your Blogs. Keep posting .

    Love ya ,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete